Sydney Grace Ann Sierota (born April 21, 1997; age 20) is the lead singer and keyboardist of American alternative pop band Echosmith.
As she told in an interview with Seattle Times, Sydney was only two years old when she sang for the first time in church. Since 2006, Sydney is a part of the band 'Echosmith' with her brothers, which often changed names until February 2009, which was the official date that the band was founded. She is the lead singer, but can play guitar and keyboard.In 2013 they released their first album. Her first breakthrough was when Echosmith's single "Cool Kids" hit the charts in 2014.
In May 2015 it was made known that Sydney has been signed by Wilhelmina Models. Her first shooting was for the May issue of American magazine Teen Vogue.
Sydney's boyfriend is Allstar Weekend-member Cameron Quiseng. They were rumoured to be a couple around 2013. On his 26th birthday on 6th April 2016, the relationship was officially confirmed by Sydney, tweeting a picture kissing him.
- Her face was once featured in Justine magazine and BCBgeneration.
- In reviews, Sydney has been compared to Ellie Goulding., she gets also often confused with actors like Emma Stone or Jane Levy (Suburgatory).
- Sydney often mentions, that she's a huge Taylor Swift-Fan
- In a video called '5 things to know about Echosmith', Sydney said, that she does sit-up's while washing her teeths
- In this video we also learn, that Sydey has her own car.
- Sydneys' favourite band is Coldplay
- She's 5'3 tall
- Sydneys' favourite candy is sour gummy worms
- Sydney is good friends with Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke.